I'M LIKING TRUCKS

I'M LIKING TRUCKS

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It's OK to comment - REALLY!!!

Yes, it is OK to leave a comment on any of my posts and hey, if you leave an email, I'll write back. That's what Franz did - he's from West Germany and left a comment on a post I did on the Mack H-63. Franz is one great truck modeler, and he is currently working on a resin kit of a Mack H-63.

FRANZ's MACK H-63


Franz also sent some pictures of some builds he has done of some European Trucks - I am not good at identifying these models, so I will use the titles he gave.

MAN F8 Orientline No.1










Scania T142 H Silberente


I think this is Franz in the next picture with another of his great truck models. The picture says:

Austellung Haar bei Munchen (with two dots above the u in Munchen)















I know Franz's English is better than my German by far!! Franz also sent me this neat picture of a truck he photographed.

Hofbesuch Spiess Volvo FH16


I am always looking for trucks to add to my collection. Feel free to drop a comment, and leave a way for me to write back.

Thank you Franz -

5 comments:

  1. Hello from Maryland, USA. Great stuff. I love truck models, too. But mine are nowhere near as well done as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opulently I to but I about the collection should secure more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again a honesty a possessions post. Thank your friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want not acquiesce in on it. I over polite post. Particularly the title attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

    ReplyDelete

If posting as anonymous, PLEASE send me an e-mail so I can get back to you.