I'M LIKING TRUCKS

I'M LIKING TRUCKS

Sunday, December 13, 2009

AMT/ERTL -- Mack DM-600



This post is about yet another memory now almost long gone, but brought to light once again by a post on HANK'S TRUCK FORUM. Recently there was a discussion on ROADWAY trucks, and the memory came flooding back.

One of my other treasured models, now long gone, was an AMT/ERTL -- 1/25 scale MACK DM-600 done up in ROADWAY colors. I am sad to say that I gave it away, and I don't even have a picture.

However, I AM EXTREMELY PLEASED that this kit has apparently been reproduced and I believe is available through MODEL ROUNDUP.

I am hoping this will be my Christmas present this year!!



Can see it now -- ROADWAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If posting as anonymous, PLEASE send me an e-mail so I can get back to you.