I'M LIKING TRUCKS

I'M LIKING TRUCKS

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

OH YES -- A GOOD CHRISTMAS HERE

Yep, thanks to all who showed up to the MURPHEY gathering for the wonderful gift of family!! And while all gifts were CERTAINLY appreciated, this is a blog about trucks.

So, a special thanks to my oldest daughter who got me --- oh heck you already guessed it ---




It came yesterday. Actually she said it was supposed to be delivered UPS on Monday, but that was not the case. I was out in the neighborhood yesterday and spotted the UPS truck making deliveries, and I was next.
I have completed the rear end and rear wheel hubs for paint. This is going to be a patient build, and yes, it will be done as a ROADWAY truck.---

Thanks guys -- GREAT CHRISTMAS all around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If posting as anonymous, PLEASE send me an e-mail so I can get back to you.