I'M LIKING TRUCKS

I'M LIKING TRUCKS

Sunday, August 15, 2010

2010 BROCKWAY TRUCK SHOW




SOME WHO MAKE IT ALL POSSIBLE




The day started early, leaving Horseheads shortly after 6:00 AM to arrive in Cortland about 7:30 AM. I like to get there early to capture some of the older trucks that are set up before the majority of the "BIG BOYS" arrive. I was supposed to meet a fellow from HANK'S TRUCK FORUM and THE BROCKWAY TRUCK FORUM named PLOWCHASER -- more about that in another thread!!!

This years show was HUGE!!! There were many more trucks than last year -- even a couple of tractors with trailers. The parade started promptly at 9:00 AM and lasted till 10:00 -- well over 140 trucks, I haven't gotten the exact count yet.







No comments:

Post a Comment

If posting as anonymous, PLEASE send me an e-mail so I can get back to you.